What is a resilience health check?
Every business is at risk of disruption from an emergency. Emergencies can come in all shapes and sizes, from burst pipes and broken IT, through to fire, floods and even the impact of terrorist attacks. Planning for these disruptions makes sense, with every £1 spent on preparing your business, saving £4 in recovery and clean up costs. This is known as business continuity planning.
Our Resilience Health Check is a great way of checking the temperature of your business and identify its potential vulnerability to the impacts of emergencies. Knowing where your business is vulnerable gives you the power to make it more resilient by building systems and processes that reduce your vulnerability.
Each Resilience Health Check includes:
- A half day face to face consultation with one of our business continuity experts where we work with you to understand what makes you and your business tick.
- A tailored report which sets out the critical functions of your business, identifies where they might be vulnerable to disruption and sets out prioritised recommendations to allow you to take action through business continuity planning.
- A follow up face to face consultation to interpret the report with you and identify the next steps you should take to protect your business.
- Unlimited email and telephone support following your health check.
- A discount off any future work you ask us to carry out.
Like all our work, our health check is covered by our no quibble guarantee. If we don't deliver what we say we will, when we say we will, you don't pay.
WHen should my business have a resilience health check?
Now. We recommend that businesses of all sizes and scopes undertake a Resilience Health Check at least once a year so that you are able to make sure your business grows in a way that minimises potential vulnerability to disruption from emergencies, big or small.
Our Resilience Health Checks are designed to fit into any stage of your business planning cycle, or act as a standalone snapshot for your business. There really is no better time to get your business better prepared to deal with emergencies.
How much does a resilience health check cost?
Exact prices vary depending on the size and scope of your business, so please get in touch for a no-obligation quote. A good estimate for a business employing 5 people and working solely in the UK would be around £500. That said we often run promotions through our newsletter and social media feeds, so make sure you are signed up and are following us to take advantage!
I am interested. What next?
Easy. Get in touch with our friendly team for a no-obligation discussion and quote and when you are ready to proceed, we will take care of the rest. You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 7824 807617.